Here you will find resources for your organelle project including the rubric and various links.
- Rubric for the organelle project: Design_a_cell_project_rubric_2010
Resources for the cell project:
1. Begin by going to Prezi.com.
2. View the following video:
. It’s hosted on YouTube, so you should view this at a non-school location. Alternatively, you can read through the text provided on how to build a Prezi. You will have to register at Prezi.com, with a username and password.
4. View exemplars: The following Prezis are on different topics than the assigned project, but make excellent use of Prezi technology.
a. Evolution Presentation
b. Eratosthenes Presentation
c. Intro to science Presentation
5. View exemplars: Ms. Bergman has many examples of excellent cell organelle projects – some are hosted on this page and some in class. Review these.
Video of HeLa cells microtubules: Video of microtubules
- Pictures of plant cells with chloroplasts: Plant cell pics
- Golgi apparatus: Video of golgi apparatus
- Nucleus, mitochondria and endoplasmic reticulum
- Inside a cell:
- Quiz on organelles