HW for AP Biology
- Chapters 26, 27, 28, 31 – QUIZ Monday. Focus on the BIG IDEAS from these chapters.
- Read the buffers lab for tomorrow!
- Mushroom dissection lab: ASAP.
- Yogurt Qs: Let’s put these for next Monday
- Functional group flashcards – Friday
- Chapters 22-24 reading guides ASAP!!!!!
HW for MWH
- Quiz – Evidence of Evolution and Types of Selection – Thursday
- Cladogram Qs and Cladogram – Monday
- 404-413; 443-9; 450-3
- TEST: MONDAY – See the ‘How to Study’ Entry!
HW for TWF
- TEST: FRIDAY – See the ‘How to Study’ Entry!
HW for TFIV
- Quiz – Evidence of Evolution – Friday
- Analysis Qs and Alien Fruit Lab Graphs – Friday
- Article: Read and be prepared to discuss the following questions:
Is there a way to define species that makes coyotes, wolves and dogs one species?
Is there a way to define species that makes coyotes, wolves, and dogs three (or more!) species?
Propose a new species name for a species containing coyotes, wolves, and dogs. Remember correct formatting!